Tuesday, May 19, 2009
Today I made some choco-wit twuffles. I wuv candy! It is vewy simple to make twuffles. Your fwends will think it is a wot of fuss, but do no tell them twuffles are vewy easy to make! Here is the wecipe.
What you need:
• one 12 ounce bag of semi-sweet choco-wit chips
• 3/4 cup of heavy cweem
• 1 tablespoon of va-nell-wa
• cocoa powder, nuts, spwinkles to woll the twuffles in and make them fancy!
Here is what you do:
1. Heat cweem in a saucepan on the stove.
2. Add the va-nell-wa.
3. Add choco-wit a widdle at a time. Keep whisking the choco-wit so it gets vewy smooth.
4. After the choco-wit is all melted and smooth, let this cool. After it cools for a while, pwace it in the fwidge for about an hour, or until it is firm.
5. This is the fun part - after the choco is set, you can woll it into widdle balls and woll it in differwent toppings! I wolled mine in pecans, spwinkles, and cocoa powder. Spwinkles were my favo-wit.
6. Enjoy wight away, or keep in the fwidge for another time!